Smart phones are our constant companions, whether it’s checking in on work or checking in on friends. In addition to keeping you in touch with work and friends, your smart phone can also keep you connected to your home. With it, you can control your home’s temperature and find out when it’s time to schedule air conditioner service.
It can be difficult to keep up with technology, but currently there are two types of advanced thermostats:
- Connected. Connected thermostats give you the ability to control your system over a Wi-Fi connection, so that means you can use your smart phone from anyplace, including work or a vacation destination to manage your thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats. Smart thermostats have Wi-Fi capabilities, therefore they can also learn your patterns and routines by knowing where you are. These thermostats can actually sense when you’re away from home and change the temperature to fit your needs.
You may have heard a lot about smart thermostats lately. As with most new technology, they’ll continue to evolve and become more accessible and affordable. If you don’t have one, it’s never a bad time to learn more about them and all the benefits they offer you, namely the ability to closely control your home comfort levels—even when you’re away from home. Here are some other benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Easy adjustments. As they learn your preferences, smart thermostats will make adjustments that will keep you comfortable when you’re home and save you money in the process.
- Helpful reminders. In our busy lives, it’s sometimes hard to remember to make an appointment for HVAC maintenance. Your smart thermostat can remind you to change your HVAC filter and alert you when you need to schedule routine maintenance.
- Convenient compatibility. You will see that most smart thermostats easily integrate with a wide array of heating and cooling equipment, so many models are most likely compatible with your equipment.
Smart thermostats offer you many benefits to maximize your home comfort levels and give you ways lower your energy bills. Call J & J Air Conditioning in Eastland at 254-355-3833. We have several thermostats for you to choose from, so you should be able to find one to match your needs.