Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your J & J Air Conditioning pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in big repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your J & J Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the J & J Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.