Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, J & J Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Eastland. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, since this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and call 254-355-3833 when you’d like to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- Total energy use: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. For example, they can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are subject to strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with J & J Air Conditioning and New Furnace Installation
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from the experts at J & J Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.