As warmer weather starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Eastland? Especially if your cooling equipment is recently purchased or was running well last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system checked yearly by a J & J Air Conditioning professional can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy consumption—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint little troubles before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine components and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into large issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Right Away with J & J Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our J & J Air Conditioning pros a shout at 254-355-3833 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your house, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your next service.