As warmer weather begins, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Eastland? Especially if your air conditioning system is newer or was operating good last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to schedule any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your unit examined yearly by a J & J Air Conditioning pro can help find small problems before they turn into huge meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to take care of intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to increased energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity bill and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps spot little troubles before they lead to large, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine parts and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed measures often allow us to identify problems before they lead to big problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is well-prepared to give worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your system is at risk for early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC maintenance should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall unit state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Immediately with J & J Air Conditioning
Now is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our J & J Air Conditioning pros a shout at 254-355-3833 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.