Don’t begin your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a J & J Air Conditioning professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These annual services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Eastland are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can search for signals and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be working correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will guarantee that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at J & J Air Conditioning in Eastland offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 254-355-3833.