While your Lennox® furnace can’t chat with you, it possesses a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has twin LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the problem, your furnace might use steady or flashing lights.
Though there are various basic furnace adjustments you can finish without an expert, many fixes are best left to HVAC technicians. When your heater refuses to kick on or provide warmth, get in touch with J & J Air Conditioning at 254-355-3833 for professional furnace repair in Eastland.
Our experts will rapidly identify and take care of the problem, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair whichever kinds or makes—and get the comfort returned to your home quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages this system to let you know it’s working correctly.
Normal function involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater operating like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that a lone light blinking slowly and the other flashing fast, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is running correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the wrong spot on the burner. Call us at 254-355-3833 for help.
Here are several other of the most common errors for Lennox heaters.
Heater Refuses to Turn On
Here are many of the light sequences you may notice when your heat will not or keep operating. Most of these errors need to be repaired by a technician, such as one from J & J Air Conditioning.
- All LED lights are off. This indicates your heater might not have electricity. Look at the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse has not flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it rapidly turns off after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 254-355-3833.
- One light is unchanging and the other is flickering slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The component is an essential safety tool that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to handle this malfunction without professional help.
- One light is flashing rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heater could have a wiring fault that needs professional aid from J & J Air Conditioning.
- The duo of lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This piece sends hot air from the heating system into your house. We can aid in figuring out what’s wrong with this component.
- One light is flashing slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This signifies your heating system might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 254-355-3833 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there could be trouble with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. J & J Air Conditioning can find the problem and take care of it.
- Both lights are using every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC system likely has a flame problem. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 254-355-3833 for help.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other stays steady. This often signifies your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch keeps your HVAC system from becoming too warm. Reach out to the pros at J & J Air Conditioning for help.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what may be wrong when you observe your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The duo of lights are showing alternate rapid flashes. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component kindles energy in your heating system to make warmth and should be fixed by an expert from J & J Air Conditioning.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system fixed quickly, depend on the professionals at J & J Air Conditioning. Our techs will fix the fault without delay and have your space feeling comfortable again soon. Contact us at 254-355-3833 or contact us online to request an appointment today.