Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning This agreement provide s you with a precision tune-up and professional cleaning twice a year.
Congratulations on your purchase of one of the most comprehensive service plans available, one that provides you with a superior preventive maintenance program. This plan is designed to extend the lite of your heating and cooling units, and help cut costly repairs. This type of equipment service is industry recognized as the best way to maximize your energy efficiency, which in turn saves you money on heating and cooling costs. This preventive maintenance plan also promotes a safer environment for your family, by performing special safety checks that help guard against deadly carbon monoxide leaks if you have a gas healing system.
You are now identified as a “Preferred Customer” which entitles you to priority service and special cash discounts on certain repairs and replacements. You will soon experience something that no amount of money can buy We call it” Peace of Mind”, knowing that your home, your family and your budget have now all been protected.
1. Repair parts not covered by this plan or manufacturer’s warranty win be charged at prevailing list price, less a 15% DISCOUNT of your ‘Preferred Customer” status.
2. The hourly service repair rate for work performed but not covered by this plan will be charged at prevailing rates less a 15% DISCOUNT for your ‘Preferred Customer” status.
3. All repair parts covered by this plan are warranted 2 years. All Labor and Workmanship on work covered by this plan is warranted 60 days from date of invoice.
4. Repair services requested shall be provided during normal working hours, Monday thru Friday. Repair services requested by customer for other than normal working hours shall the charged at the current overtime rate, less a 15% DISCOUNT for your “Preferred Customer” status.
5. To obtain service In either normal or emergency situations, call and you will receive PRIORITY SERVICE over non-plan holders.
6. This plan is fully transferable to your new home (in the local area) or the subsequent owners of the current home, In the event you sell the home under which this agreement was originally written.